What professions require BCIN designation?

Municipal Building Inspectors, Chief Building Officials (CBO) and other municipal employees were the first people to get this designation. 

Then the government rolled out this designation to architectural designers, interior designers, septic designers and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) designers are the independent companies that require BCIN designation. 

Without the BCIN qualification, designers CANNOT perform design activities for the public within Ontario.

Back to BCIN Blog

Back to BCIN Directory